Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Wishing Well- November 2006

If I gave you a penny
For the wishing well
What would you wish for, my dear
For the sound of silver bells

Or would you wish
That you were far away at sea
Surrounded by the ocean blue
With no one else but me

Maybe you would wish
To fly high up in the air
And we could have a picnic
On those clouds up there

"No" you say to me
And I frown in reply
"I wish for you stay with me
Until the day I die

No matter what you want to do
Even fishing for the stars
I always want to be with you
Whether you go near or far"

Lilac Ann Black

~I bet you when she finds out I am posting these she will be...upset. But she loves me, so she won't kill me. ALl I know is that she refuses to read them...they bring back too many memories for her...I caught her trying to burn them once. She couldn;t because they are the only thing from her time realm that she has. That and HArry's jacket and his shoe...long story...

Tilla Ophelia Marsh

No comments: