Monday, September 22, 2008

Death's Kiss

Death's Kiss

Sucidals kiss lays on my cheek like the
lipstick left over from my mothers kiss.
The kiss, burning the skin deeper
and deeper everyday.
Life will end,
when the kiss reachs my rosey lips.
The poison will set into
my youthful body killing
everthing in its path.
As I gasp for my last breath the flashs
of my life, good or bad will rampage
through my brain, until the oxygen is drained.
My body lay lifeless in wait to be discovered.
Unsure of my faint if anyone will weap for
my lifeless body that
lay on the bathroom floor.
I am forever tarped into ablivon never
passing on to the otherside
to find the warm hands of god.
I only see darkness.
As like I am traped in a dark room with no lights,
and no way out.

Writen By: Ariel Husted
(note: you copy this and say its yours or dont put my name on it, I will KILL YOU!!!)

No comments: