Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Clueless-November 2006

Every beat of my heart
Makes me think of you
The many memories torn apart
The dreams are broken too

The fog of pain begins to clear
The memory becomes a stain
And now I see between the love and fear
A time when only you were here

I must forget your clear blue eyes
I must forget your smile
I must be deaf to the dove’s cries
And walk an extra mile

I need to get away from you
Moving on through time
But them memory just won’t stop playing
And the dove won’t stop crying

I won’t admit I love you
Tell you I’m in pain
Instead I try to hide it
Like the desserts hide the rain

Because your not who you were
When our love was true
You’ve changed so much in many ways
That now I don’t even know you

Lilac Ann Black

~~Um...this was a LONG time ago.......long long long time ago...techniquely it was just a long ago because it has no time to it...this time doesn't exist anymore...never mind...that's confusing...

No comments: