Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fear of Losing you

By Lilac Ann Black

My eyes are dry from lack of sleep
My cheeks burn from salty tears
The bloody knife stuck in my back
To remind me of my fears

A shadow hides in every room
Staring at me in the dark
It bares its teeth, threatening to shatter
The love that’s in my heart

So many things that make love strong
That has tried to make us weak
So many people blinded by society
Don’t realize our love is what they seek

Betrayal stands and guards the door
As Secrets pulls me down
Lies is whispering in my ear
And I can’t make a sound

But no matter what happens
Or what anyone says, I know
In my heart, that the two of us
Will always find a way to stay together so

(One of the last poems she wrote in her time...before her time travelling happened. I think this was written in 2006-2007…possibly after February 26, 2007. Maybe in the beginning of the summer, possibly afterwards)

No comments: