Saturday, September 27, 2008

Lilac Ann Black

Note from the Author of the Poem: I can not believe that I am actually letting Tilla post these........not like he really even remembers any of this stuff...because technically it never existed...but yes these were a long time ago. Years and years for me...only nearly two years for you...enjoy.

So many things were left unsaid
So many things I wish you knew
Tell me things so I can understand
Because our love was so true

But first let me tell you
All you need to know
Before you break my heart again
With your icy word of snow

I’ve told you that I’d love you
Always, I’d be true
But now some things are different
And it’s all because of you

Everyday I struggle in
The fog that’s smothered me
And everyday the pain inside
Makes it hard to breathe

And every smile you might see
I try so hard to fake
Because I don’t want you to see
My heart continue to break.

Lilac Ann Black
September 19, 2007

No comments: