Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last one for today: By Echo

The silent whispers of the wind
Call me into flight
I can not sit here inside
Just listening to the night

I spread my wings and fly away
Into a cool summer breeze
That whistles as it makes its way
Through the Forest trees

Everything is silent
Save the beating of my wings
I close my eyes a moment
As the night bird sings

I follow the sound of water
To a sandy shore
Where the moon above the water
Reflects like nothing seen before

As the sun begins to rise
I prepare to leave
Flying is such a magic gift
That no one would believe


Hope you enjoyed the millions of poems. lol

Tilla Ophelia Marsh
Good Afternoon. Until Tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for my second cooment xD

I'm so happy someone actually read it... I didn't think anyone would!

Your blog is also tres cool!

Anyway, merci beaucoup and au revoir, LoL

Anonymous said...

Oh and btw, you should so post this poem in a comment to the Maximum Ride blog, they'd love it xD