Monday, September 29, 2008

Really don't remember writing these

Eh...these look old...so...I don't know

As I stare into the clock
Frustration in me builds
I must know when I’ll see him again
The mere thought gives me chills

I thought I’d never feel
This way ever again
And maybe it’s not yet as strong
But I need to let him in

I fear not only for my heart
But also for his, as well
Because he’s all I think about
As this love inside me swells

I feel like taking this chance
Because this is love I know
And all I pray is hopefully
God won’t make him go


T. O. Marsh

2 comments:

Feather said...

wow...lot's of poetry...dont' really like poetry all that much...no offense...you can keep writing it...just voicing my opinion...that's all...bye...fly on forever...Feather

Anonymous said...

whoa...deep...@_@