Monday, September 22, 2008

The Trio (published) September 2006

The Trio

The summer I can’t forget
Still plays across my mind
Some where far, far away
Behind the fog of time

The memory of laughter
Of tears of joy and pain
Will stay with me forever
The three of us in the rain

No matter what we went through
We rode through think and thin
We made a bond unbreakable
Promising friends until the end

But things we didn’t see
Situations we didn’t plan
One second could destroy
The friendship that we had

Time will always change
Everything that it touches
So cherish each moment before time
Steals it from your clutches

Lilac Ann Black

This poem is dedicated to Harry and James. I love you both and always will. No matter what. I am sorry that fate stole our frienship and time tore it to peices. Maybe one day we will have the chance to make it right again.

I hope we do, because without my best and my boy, there is a hole in my heart as wide as the universe. I miss it. I miss you two. Maybe it's not too late. Maybe...

You two were my light in the dark, my heat in the cold, my happiness in sadness, my safety in fear and my Dairy Queen buds.

Is it too late to apologize? Because(and,Harry,don't yell at me for saying it again...) I'm sorry.

No comments: