Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Request

Hello,

Radar, I am requesting that you please e-mail Echo those poems that you so fantastically wrote and generously shared with her today. (Hopefully you won't be mad that she told me.)

Also, if any of you, out readers, have any poems you would like to share, please feel free to send them in. Since, for lack of a better phrase, my blog is still in the dark, so to speak, I will probably post them on Echo's blog as well as my own.

I won't be posting any of my own poems as of right now because Echo, Lilac and I are extremely swamped with homework and I have an appointment with Jasken and Ash at midnight.


Why wait any longer
Why can't you stay
Why say I must be stronger
Please Don't go away

If you leave again tonight
If there isn't another way
If you must go before the light
Please say you'll return one day

This is hard for both you and me
This is why I always pray
This one thing will always be
Please promise you won't stray


(Okay, I lied)

Tilla Ophelia Marsh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so cool and check my blog i've got a poem on it and its deep.......^.^