Sunday, September 14, 2008

Underestimated

Sure the name says Echo, but I won't lie. I'm not Echo.

My name is Tilla Ophelia Marsh. For years, I've watched and waited. Silently, I endured life through someone else. Until the person broke. I watched each and every one of us stand and fall. (You will be confused so I won't bother explaining)

Emily and Ellen were the earliest, the children.

Larka was the keen one (wolf senses rock by the way)

Celedae (pronounced seladay)was curiosity.

Laciana was love.

Lilac was anger and caution.

Echo was happiness

and I am fear.

A little poetic, a little depressing, but yes. I am fear. I do not scare people, nor will I ever admit that I am afraid. I am more poetic.

You see, There was a time when Radar and Echo did not live together. Echo got tired and left, becoming a loner. That's when she met us. All of us: the twins-Ellen and Emily Alexander, Curious Celedae, Lovestruck Laci, Lilac and myself. Each of us wanted to be a loner, instead we found each other. All of us are similar, but all of us are different. Together, we make a whole. Apart, only one personality trait shines through (hence the fear, love,anger,curiousity)

This blog will mostly be poems. Poems I have written. Poems I have found.Lyrics to music we listen too and maybe some stories.

Take care for now.

Tilla Ophelia
Marsh