Friday, September 26, 2008

Introducing Julian Starkey

Before you read the poem, I seriously wanted to say

THIS POEM IS AWESOME...(so are yours Saphire/Radar and Storm...)

The Last Tenderness

By Julien Starkey
My Bestest Brother in the Whole Wide World <3<3<3<3

I love this guy lol

At the very first glance
I thought she would give me one last chance
It was such a beautiful romance
Until I was stabbed with a lance

Cry baby cry, no
Words of love still echo
I think I’m going loco
I’m no longer a friend, I’m a foe

I’ve lost my girl
She was my world
The beauty of her curls
Her face immaculate as a pearl

Since those days, my life turned tragic
It sure gave me a big kick
I am no longer her pick
All there is is a silent lyric


Julien has his own blog: Go to it!

http://twistedrubbersoul.blogspot.com/

Tilla Ophelia Marsh

1 comment:

Julian Starkey said...

yep. im here. woohoo! thanks for introducing me ;) *hugs!*