Thursday, March 12, 2009

Listen, I say

January 27 2008

I want to close my door
To turn the knob and lock it
I want to shut the world out
To find some peace and quiet

I want to turn out all the lights
To sit upon the floor
I want all of you to go way
To stop knocking at the door

I do not care if you are sorry
If you say that you just care
I do not believe you anyway
Believe that you weren’t there

I know that you betrayed me
That you covered up your lie
I know that you are the one
That wanted too much to die

I do not have a problem
Unless you count one as you
I no longer care about
Anything you say or do

So leave me be I say!
Don’t you understand, go away!


Ah, Lilac wrote this when she shut herself in her room for three days after Echo said something. I don't remember what it was, I do, however, remember the damage to the hideout here...

No comments: