Monday, March 9, 2009

Leah Shay?

I don't know the whole story on this one, but I found it in Lilac's stash of papers. FanFiction Perhaps, or maybe another story that I have yet to read about.

January 7, 2009

As darkness starts to steal the light
The one that barely shone before
I suddenly realize with fright
Day by day his evil grows even more

If one should happen to notice
His eyes no longer brown but red
But knowing no one will miss
The fair haired once I’m dead

Late at night I hear him mutter
About the power he craves
Spells I dared never utter
And yet he doesn’t age

I try to tell myself its fire
His element within
But power is his main desire
And loving him is sin

Because I know his power’s growing
I know that I will die
So I will leave behind this message knowing
I love him, this is all, Goodbye

Leah Shay

(Whoever Leah is. I shall ask Lilac later)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OHEMGEE it's about voldemort!!

but its an awesome poem, tell lilac that for me.

Anonymous said...

GRANDMA!!!!