Saturday, March 14, 2009

Angry Lilac

February 12 2009

What would you do if you knew you were full of shit?
Every word out of your mouth is a lie?
Don’t think that I’m naïve enough to believe
All the shit I’ve kept inside

You sin like every one of us
And yet you assume the possible worst
In all humans, in every being
You use their past like a curse

But honey you’ve met your match
I’m as stubborn as you are
There ain’t no turning back the fight tonight
This time you’ve gone too far

Turn off your lights
Lay down your head for sleep
While wide awake for hours adrenaline rushing
Anger pulsing, your actions, words, away from me sleep they keep.



Of course, Echo writes a nice poem about how you should feel bad for Lilac and Lilac writes one about how much Echo annoys her. Actually, I think the poem was during a fight between all of us. I'm sure you know how stubborn Lilac can be when it comes to arguing and fighting. She is very proud.

No comments: