Monday, March 16, 2009

Lilac's Revenge

January 27 2009

Just because of silence
Because I couldn’t take you more
You forced me back into your life
It was much you wouldn’t ignore

So what, I didn’t say
Much the last few days
Did it perhaps occur to you?
That I wanted to break from you away?

But no, now I’m problematic
A plague in my family’s eyes
You intentionally infected me
With your outlandish lies

What the hell is wrong with you?
How did you ever have the heart?
When you knew nothing was going on
How could you this start?

Did you think this through, my friend?
You should have known me
By now you’d think you’d have gotten it
But instead forever lost you’ll be

I’ll go down and work it out
The responsibility now mine
Your selfish actions will catch up
To you, my friend, in time

Remember, friend, you started this
This inexcusable offense
Too soon I’ll have you realize
That bliss comes from ignorance

2 comments:

Spirit said...

I'M SORRY!...This is about me...right? I'M SORRY!! (HUGS)

-Radar

Ray...Its "Lilac's Revenge"...If its one of us that did something wrong...wouldn't it be me? Lilac doesn't really call you experiments friends...

-Saphire

Anonymous said...

no actually it was about a human...