Sunday, October 19, 2008

Vampires

I have written quite a few mew poems, however, I found them really personal so
I don't feel the need to share.

I am still here
I didn't disappear
But the night is young
And has just begun
I can't resist
The fog and mist
So I must go
Don't you know
They are waiting for me
My friends, you see
So I bid you farewell
Off I go to where we dwell
Into shadows, but we are good
We don't do harm, not like we could
Not all of our kind is gentle, still
Beware of us, for our kind can kill
So I will leave you on a happy note
As you read this poem I wrote
Good night, sweet dreams, sleep tight
And don't let bed bugs, or vampires, bite


Adieu

Tilla

1 comment:

Storm said...

wow. nice, tilla.
you make people (or at least me) think... and for me that's a hard thing to do...
WAKE UP ECHO!!!!!!!
can you write a poem about sugar? or hyperness? or cookiedough?
COOKIEDOUGH?!?! WHERE?!?!? O.O
gotta go. must find cookiedough.