Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A notice, not a poem

I would just like to point out real fast:

These poems are from any thought in my head at the moment. I didn't want to post some of them in the first place. Therefore, throwing them in my face is NOT exceptable.

I, Tilla, am 300 years old and have been dealing with crap from people for centuries. With all this technology, it gets worse. But, one can also defend themselves.

Also, after living for so long, one can visualize and percieve thoughts and feelings that one may not have but that someone else does.

So some of these poems are JUST BECAUSE I FELT LIKE WRITING THE WORDS.

NEVER
BRING
UP
THE
SUBECT
OF
ANY
OF
MY
POEMS
AS
IF
YOU
WERE
INSULTING
ME

I just write the words, the poems tell me what to say. (That sounded a little insane, but go with it)

I write poems that hopefully ANYONE can connect with. I write for myself, I write for my friends, I write for objects. Never assume they are all about me.

Thank you.

Well, our whole little coven is having issues with people.
What is wrong with you all.

Echo: Her flock
Lilac: The Trio
Celedae: Her Fellowship
And me: A particular person who happens to be extremely close to me and dedicated to reading my poems, yet who negatively brought up one of my poems in a slight argument recently.

I did not appreciate that.
I am already shy about my work.
I posted all of these without really looking at what they said.

~~Hi guys. This is a note from all four of us : Celedae, Lilac, Echo and Tilla.

*Hi. We understand that all of us are...relatively human and that not everyone is going to like us or get along with each other. But it gets to be a heavy burden when one feels like they can not open up and share their feelings without getting into an argument about something totally irrelavant.

In other words, we feel like we aren't being heard. When something bothers us and we ATTEMPT to express how we feel people go off on rants and raves on something TOTALLY off topic or selfish.

Its tiring, fristerating, annoying and impolite in all honesty.

We may not always be the best mannered or calmest but we try hard to be as polite as possible and find a happy balance between pleasing people and ourselves.

Therefore, we hope that you except us as we are because we want to do more for ourselves and less for you...in all bluntness.

I guess you could say this is personal (for you/against you) but, alas, we (The Coven) need some coven time without the tension and stress of outside forces.

Be warned: There will be a tendancy for one of us to explode at the most random moments. This will pass as soon as tension is relieved.

Thank you

The Coven

Well, that was our message and I hope that it wasn't too offensive,
But the truth sometimes hurts, I am aware of that.

Tilla

No comments: