Friday, January 9, 2009

I died with them

I am sure that it has been long enough that Lilac wouldn't mind me posting this

I died with them
Current mood: restless
Category: Writing and Poetry


Everyone tells me it's done

Everyone tells me to forget

Everyone tells me to move on

I can't, I won't

I don't want to

I know I should

I wish I had it in me to try

But I can't forget

I wishing for something that will never be

I'm drowning in myself

This has gone beyond the past

This has plagued my future

My present is clear

Only until memories come back

I try to stay, where you all see me

But inside I am stuck

In a time, no longer mine

Someone save me

I've turned into something I can't identify

Turned my life into an illusion

This isn't me

That was me, will always be

Help me find her again

The one I was

The one I can only ever be

Only they can save me

Turn me back to who I was

But it's dead

We're dead

My memories are immortal

They died with my soul

I died with them

2 comments:

Spirit said...

(hugs) Sis...

Anonymous said...

I gave her NO Permission to post that...oh well...

Tilla is Tilla is Tilla.

Ugh...I think I need some magic binding spells on my poetry. The woman has a gigantic obsession with poems...