Sunday, December 21, 2008

No idea why im doing this

I really am at a loss as to why I am doing this.

We post random facts everyday we can anyway...oh well here goes.

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

My 8 Random Facts:
1. I don't know why Radar mentioned me instead of Echo
2. I really have no idea where Echo went anyway
3. I hate doing these things
4. Cucumber Melon reminds me of something I can't quite put my finger on
5. I miss being able to sleep
6. This computer screen is really bright
7. Then again, the room is realy dark
8. Lilac needs help with her english.


I tag....
Jasken
Ash
Storm
Gemini
Crab
Julien
Sonar
Echo

Although I know that few of them will respond to this anyhow.

Whatever. I am going back outside to watch stars and clouds and listen to the wind blow the trees around.

BYE

T.O. Marsh

3 comments:

Storm said...

YAY stargazing!!
thanks for doing this.
it really means a lot to storm.

Storm said...

oh, this is neko-chan. storm's still away.

Spirit said...

I like stargazing...

-Saphire